Im Nubbin it

Whats wrong with that? I'm asking for real cuz idk whats the deal with it the corn syrup that is?

It's not real sugar. It's chemically made, it tastes different that things made with real sugar. And hfc is addicting. I'm actually working on cutting all hfc from my diet.

It's not real sugar. It's chemically made, it tastes different that things made with real sugar. And hfc is addicting. I'm actually working on cutting all hfc from my diet.

I did not know that thank you for explaining that to me sir and good luck to you on the hfcs diet I'm gonna be on the lookout for it more often. Dont need anymore addictions odt is enough lol

Last edited:
I did not know that thank you for explaining that to me sir and good luck to you on the hfcs dite I'm gonna be on the lookout for it more often. Dont need anymore addictions odt is enough lol

If you truly start looking at ingredients, you will be amazed how much food has that crap in it. From Bread to soda, even in some canned veggies!
Do a taste test for yourself. Buy one of the cokes made in Mexico, and one of the ones you see everywhere.
You will be amazed how much better the Mexico Coke tastes with sugar.

Nice lookin' cigar! I haven't tried the Nubs yet.

Have been enjoying the cigars during the holidays weather permitting.

If you truly start looking at ingredients, you will be amazed how much food has that crap in it. From Bread to soda, even in some canned veggies!
Do a taste test for yourself. Buy one of the cokes made in Mexico, and one of the ones you see everywhere.
You will be amazed how much better the Mexico Coke tastes with sugar.

I pretty much only drink the Heritage Dr. Pepper now, tastes SOOOOO much better than regular DP...

Back
Top Bottom