• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm right here

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
Been getting jabs today. Cute little one liners and such. Rather than screw around with it lets bring it out for discussion. I'm right here. Fire away.

What ever happened to those queer imposters? I haven't seen anything from Bedowin lately.

They still trying to fit in I heard

In what? Ohhhh, that was wrong!

Youth pastors try real hard to fit in but it just doesn't work out.

wow, I never heard that in Sunday school before

Seems to be a concerted attack here by you couple of guys. What's the deal?

I have nothing to hide. My story is similar to thousands of other dads. I'm a husband and dad and have a full time career. One day I was asked to serve and I accepted. I'm not ordained nor do I have any formal pastoral training. I'm just a dad that loves his family, helping people and have a heart for teens so it was an easy answer. I did so for 2 years, grew the group and handed it off to someone else that can run it fulltime. I'm just a lowly father and dad now.

You guys can continue to take jabs at me and snicker or you can bring any issues you have out for discussion. I'm here, I have nothing to hide and I will be 100% honest so fire away. In fact, feel free to start a thread so everyone can see or PM me of you want, I really don't care.

Last edited:
images6.fanpop.com_image_photos_36800000_Mr_T_mrt_36834265_320_254.png

Personal attacks have gone unpunished lately. Off all the things to keep off the site those would seem the most important. I seem to have a one man fanclub who likes to attack me even though i never had a problem with him, it makes me much less likely to post here or especially in the class 3 section. I come here for fun and chat not to have someone attack me. Anyway back to the Internet shadows

Back
Top Bottom