• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm right here

Personal attacks have gone unpunished lately. Off all the things to keep off the site those would seem the most important. I seem to have a one man fanclub who likes to attack me even though i never had a problem with him, it makes me much less likely to post here or especially in the class 3 section. I come here for fun and chat not to have someone attack me. Anyway back to the Internet shadows
You got that right, somebody on here was giving that girl Sam hell! :pop2:

Personal attacks have gone unpunished lately. Off all the things to keep off the site those would seem the most important. I seem to have a one man fanclub who likes to attack me even though i never had a problem with him, it makes me much less likely to post here or especially in the class 3 section. I come here for fun and chat not to have someone attack me. Anyway back to the Internet shadows

wtf? who's stalkin ya? I got yer back!!!! Lets do this

I fart in your general direction.

Last week everybody was complaining about the mods being overactive, now people are complaining about them not doing enough. O.S. must have an headache sunup to sundown. Let's have a new thread *****ing about everyone *****ing. This is like watching the view.

Last week everybody was complaining about the mods being overactive, now people are complaining about them not doing enough. O.S. must have an headache sunup to sundown. Let's have a new thread *****ing about everyone *****ing. This is like watching the view.
Quit your *****ing

No complaints to mods here. They are welcome to post one way or the other but I'm not askin for intervention.

Back
Top Bottom