• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ima tell you right now

. Gotta try that before I get too old to enjoy it. Never tried any psychedelics.
Make sure you have someone with you while you're doing it that ISN'T doing it. Someone to remind you that world isn't changing, and that your just really really high. I mean... that's just what I've been told :noidea:

Hey GUNANDDOGLOVER my friend,you gotta ease up on that 3 dolla stuff...with a picture like that you gotta be drunk....go hide your keys now

Pippa gots the keys. Said I can't have'm back until morning.
Dog's talking to me, you're right I need to ease up on the $3 dolla stuff.

Pippa gots the keys. Said I can't have'm back until morning.
Dog's talking to me, you're right I need to ease up on the $3 dolla stuff.
Well if you was doing peyote with biker, you could play DIRTY STEVE from YOUNG GUNS and ask Pippa HEY DOG DID YOU SEE THE AIZE OF THAT CHICKEN...the fire off your shotgun

Who's got the nuts to run down to store and get a pint of the grape and one of the orange MAD DOG 20/20 and drink em both before 10 oclock?
Best served ice freaking cold. The great thing about the "dog" is you're feeling the love by the time you get to the bottom of the grapes on the label. I almost got through 3 bottles, dorm record, one time in my college days. I sort of remember holding onto the grass on the front lawn of my dorm so as not to fall off of the planet. I woke up the following mornig 1/4 mile away in the woods covered by a light dusting of snow and my own vomit. Ahh, good times.....

Best served ice freaking cold. The great thing about the "dog" is you're feeling the love by the time you get to the bottom of the grapes on the label. I almost got through 3 bottles, dorm record, one time in my college days. I sort of remember holding onto the grass on the front lawn of my dorm so as not to fall off of the planet. I woke up the following mornig 1/4 mile away in the woods covered by a light dusting of snow and my own vomit. Ahh, good times.....
O lort...that just makes not ever wanta try that stuff..I ain't never anything good about that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom