• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In force weapon lights 60% off at midway

Are the newer ones bad too or just these gen1? I’d really like one for a hunting gun.

The newer ones in the OP style are supposedly much improved. I think they've had some issues with their APL, but it's more of a pistol light.

I will tell you that I have a gen 1 like the OP that has resided on one of my hunting rifles since I got it when they were first released. I keep an old 4 wheeler on my hunting property that likes to throw a chain, and the other night I was dragging a buck out of some thick woods, and the gun and light hit the ground at least 3 or 4 times putting that chain back on. Plus my head lamp was fading, and the lights on the 4 wheeler aren't too good so I was using the Inforce to navigate. The light has taken some serious abuse and keeps on going.

It's old technology, but for $65 I'd take a chance since they will fix it if it breaks.

The newer ones in the OP style are supposedly much improved. I think they've had some issues with their APL, but it's more of a pistol light.

I will tell you that I have a gen 1 like the OP that has resided on one of my hunting rifles since I got it when they were first released. I keep an old 4 wheeler on my hunting property that likes to throw a chain, and the other night I was dragging a buck out of some thick woods, and the gun and light hit the ground at least 3 or 4 times putting that chain back on. Plus my head lamp was fading, and the lights on the 4 wheeler aren't too good so I was using the Inforce to navigate. The light has taken some serious abuse and keeps on going.

It's old technology, but for $65 I'd take a chance since they will fix it if it breaks.
Sounds worth a try to me. If it breaks I’ll hope for good customer service.

Back
Top Bottom