• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

In need of Private Investigators

Dynamis

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Conquering Oneself is Strength
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you have had the desire to be an investigator so here is your chance.

Anyone interested in becoming a State Licensed Professional Private Investigator, our agency is hosting a 70 hour course to become State Licensed. The kicker is that it will take place over 3 weeks and weekends. Standard state certification usually takes 3-5 months. I know 3 weeks is VERY high speed but this is the best class content you will get anywhere in the state and by the best State Certified instructors. We are one of the only places in the state that offer actual "Field" exercises so this will not all be class stuff. Trust me, it's fun.

Although we are an Investigation firm as well, this class is not being offered to train investigators to solely work for our firm.

Weekday classes will be held in Dalton every evening for 4-5 hours and the weekends will be 7 hours per day.

Pricing is as follows:

Unarmed Investigator Class - $1450.00

Armed Investigator Class - $1700.00 (includes State qualification and firearms testing)

The PILRS Firm
-Private & Corporate Investigations
-Armed& Unarmed Security
-Executive Protection
(706)581-9000

Secretary of State's website for all requirements: http://sos.georgia.gov/plb/detective/

Last edited:
Any need for part time, I took the class about a year ago and have never pursued getting my licence. I live in the Cumming area.

Do you have certification from a State Certified school? If so, message me.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to investigate privates. ;)

Is that why you kept looking at my zipper the last time you were at the range?

What areas of expertise are usually found helpful in this field. Sounds exciting. And when did CCW become Sherlock Holmes, I thought you were a digital printer?

What areas of expertise are usually found helpful in this field. Sounds exciting. And when did CCW become Sherlock Holmes, I thought you were a digital printer?

The ability to retain details, keeping excellent notes, multi-tasking, being stealthy and being technically savvy are the most important. The main thing we are looking for is covert surveillance investigators, but there is alot more to being a PI than hiding in your car, videoing a cheating spouse.

If you do not have a clean criminal history (felonies), no need to apply as the State will reject you. But since this is the ODT, I am sure none of you are convicted felons. :)

I still own my graphics shop.

Last edited:
Do you have certification from a State Certified school? If so, message me.- - - Updated - - -Is that why you kept looking at my zipper the last time you were at the range?
Just wondering if you have an inny or an outty. ;)

Back
Top Bottom