• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

In need of Private Investigators

Reading up on it, sounds fun, challenging. I've always been good at sneaking around since I was a teenager, ask anyone I know hehe.

I don't have a military back round or anything of the sort, however I am observant and thorough in describing details.

Any more info, websites, things like that you can link to?

What's it pay?

if we can ask anyone and they would know about your sneaking... you are obviously not very good at it

Oh you

Hypothetical question: Say I'm working a workmans comp case, and I need to insert into someones property in order to catch a good photo of them doing things that otherwise would be impossible due to injury. Are there certain legal protective laws that would prohibit me from being prosecuted against trespassing and other misdemeanors?

Oh you

Hypothetical question: Say I'm working a workmans comp case, and I need to insert into someones property in order to catch a good photo of them doing things that otherwise would be impossible due to injury. Are there certain legal protective laws that would prohibit me from being prosecuted against trespassing and other misdemeanors?
The trick there would be to not get caught.

sounds like something i would have loved to do in my younger days, the stealth part is out of the question at my size now......lol

Reading up on it, sounds fun, challenging. I've always been good at sneaking around since I was a teenager, ask anyone I know hehe.

I don't have a military back round or anything of the sort, however I am observant and thorough in describing details.

Any more info, websites, things like that you can link to?

What's it pay?

The class will expose any weaknesses you may have that are relevant to the field and give you an opportunity to correct them. It's not easy work by any means and requires a clear mind and ability to retain and multi-task. Some are good at it and some are not. The ones that aren't will drop out by mid stream.

Pay is relevant to the agency that wants to hires you. It's not hard to land your license with an agency right out of school but new investigators do make less than seasoned ones. Our agency looks hard at proficiency, sharpness, attitude, character and whether or not we feel you have what it takes. A good PI can tell if someone else would make a good PI real quick.

The website for our firm is www.pilrs.com

Back
Top Bottom