• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

In over my head, I need HELP!

I believe that the die sets with the powder measures are set up for the turret presses. so the single stage and the turret set up would not jive together.

Bummer. Thank you for the input though. I'm mainly interested in reloading 9mm and have been considering buying one of the Dillon kits that comes set for one caliber, but this seemed like a pretty solid shot.

Really interested in the casting equipment especially the pots and a couple of the molds.
Would also be interested in lead. If the gentleman casted his own there probably is some.

Shoot me a PM.

Tom

Thank you guys for all of the help. I have been talking to some guys around me about buying all of it. So far I have not had any takers for the whole lot. If I decide to part it all out then I will post up a list of what is for sale in the classifieds section. For those guys that have sent me PM's or replied to this thread, they will have first go at what they were inquiring about. Thanks again for all of your help guys.
Steve

BTW, all dies will fit either single stage or turret presses. Single stage presses will USUALLY accept longer magnum cases than the turret press.

Well life and work have kept me pretty busy here in the past month. I have talked to a lot of guys about the equipment but still no takers. I want to try and move it all at one time rather than split it up. So I am going to see what any one may be willing to trade for it. I am really looking for a large shed, 12x16 or so but I am open to offers. Thanks again guys and let me know what you think or what you have to offer.
Steve

I wished I had not opened this thread.
M kids are going to have to go thru this same thing and I got more than pictured here.
Naturally they got no interest in reloading.
They do like dad to load for them.

Back
Top Bottom