In search of Pre-Panic Prices!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwb111

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
133   1
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase some GOLD at pre-panic prices!!!!! It is a shame that people are getting $1600 + an ounce for Gold!!!!! Gouging at its best!!!!! When are things going to get back to normal and we can pay $300 an ounce again like we did back in 2000? I think I will remember all of these companies and people trying to get these outrageous prices for gold and not do business with them when things get back to normal!!! I may show everyone how much of a fool I am and sell my gold for $300 an ounce to just show that I will fight the market!!!! Who is with me?

Satire is a fun thing and can say quite a bit about reality. I hope everyone has a fine day.

I see what you did there.....

me too... lol

OP... there is a distinct difference in good will and fighting the market. Folks cant find .22lr right now and some dont have the means to pay $60 for cheap plinking stuff... I am fortunate enough to have both plenty of 22lr and money so passing on some good will is a good thing in my book. I could be wrong of course. It has happend once before.

Dont be mad bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom