• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In Stock Ammo

The Southern Gentlemen

Bear Icon Lifetime Supporter
Death Before Dishonor
187   0
Reaction score
Adventure Outdoors has 9mm in stock it’s Blazer Brass 115gr it’s $381.39 including tax

They also have 2-3 pallets of Federal .223 @$599 a case, as well as 5.56 193 @$638.99 a case loose

They also had other calibers as well

Not a steal or but the 9mm is ok compared to some prices!!

38 cents a round for 9. I was there Tuesday. Busy a heal. Folks buying guns , I heard one Salesman ask a buyer so you’ve never shot a gun????? It was for his wife!!!
I went at lunch time today as I passed by they weren’t to busy. Yes it’s expensive but the wife wants to do a range date so I gotta have the ammo

I can’t find it any cheaper anywhere!! If you can fill me in I’m going through a case a month
I know, you gotta do what you gotta do. This guy(the owner) just rubs me wrong I guess. Prices have never been great and his clever way of hanging on to your brass in the shooting range is just icing on the cake.

He should change his name to Shylock like in The Merchant of Venice.

I know, you gotta do what you gotta do. This guy(the owner) just rubs me wrong I guess. Prices have never been great and his clever way of hanging on to your brass in the shooting range is just icing on the cake.

He should change his name to Shylock like in The Merchant of Venice.
Until the panic crap I had never purchased ammo there it was always to high!! But now he’s the cheapest a round that I can find locally which kinda shocked me

Back
Top Bottom