• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Industrial Engineer (Graduating in May)

Ddanielsdcd

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
137   1
Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone had any openings they knew of for any engineering/management positions! Thanks for any info. I am going to include some quick info on education and work history just so you kind of have an idea of what the meat of my resume would consist of. I am located in Rome, would ideally like to find something in this general area though I know that may be difficult with most of the jobs being located in the metro area. Open to anything and I really appreciate any leads. God bless!

Some info on me:

Education and Certifications

BS in Industrial Engineering Technology from Southern Polytechnic / Kennesaw State (Graduating May 2016)
Minor in Quality Principles
Minor in Business Administration
Green Belt in Six Sigma

Work History
Anheuser Busch, Operations Department (current employer) 11 months there so far
Dunhams Sporting Goods, Senior Sales Associate (9 months there)
Adams and Chandler Heating and Air, Intern. (4 years of seasonal work)

Check USAJobs my friend...the civil service field is plagued with engineer shortages. Just depends on whether or not you would be willing to relocate if not in your immediate area.

worth a look but usajobs also is filled with those positions they list and then never fill. Cant count how many I filled out for the epa, dnr, and similar just to the seem them constantly get reposted, heard similar stories for other friends going through them but always worth a shot of course. Also we don't have any openings currently but who knows that things will be like in may but I work for a company where we design and manufacture scientific instruments for measuring particle characteristics and they hire new engineers fairly frequently

www.micromeritics.com

It is downtown Atlanta, but a good, secure job. If you check in periodically something along your line of work will pop up, eventually. I am certain because I work in the engineering dept.

As of now most of the jobs listed are for some kind of police officers, but if anyone here is looking into police work, here you go. The officers at the GWCC have it made. They need biscuits with all their gravy.
http://gwccajobs.com/

So far I have applied to jobs from Southern Company, Shaw, Mohawk, Jefferson Southern, Nestle-Purina. If anyone has any other leads please let me know. Thanks for all the suggestions so far guys!

Back
Top Bottom