• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Industrial Engineer (Graduating in May)

yeah, conversations started about 10 months ago but even with graduation growing near the wheels of progress move slow unfortunately. Hoping and praying for the best but have to have something and looking for new opportunities if they don't have something for me. Great company and great advancement opportunities just can't put all my eggs in one basket.

Might check with Alberici, they are over 1 billion in revenue and they work through regional companies, in this case WWPS in Villa Rica. I know it might be a bit of a hike, as they are located quite literally on the Carroll/Paulding line...though the back way is in all actuality faster than trying to drive down to Marietta/Atlanta areas. What I can say about the company is I worked for them at their start up through a co-op in high school and can't say enough about Keith and Lisa (owners) both. They were wonderful to work for and have made huge strides to get where they are, and as mentioned, are now the operational head for the Southeastern region and specialize in Water/Wasterwater.

Should all that interest you, they currently have a job listing for Project Engineer posted here https://jobs-alberici.icims.com/jobs/1365/project-engineer/job

Hope this helps.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom