information and input please

Looks like a NFA lower and possibly a PTAC upper. Figure 400-500 bucks depending on how well you watch the sales. If it works for you and you are happy with it, then there is no way you got burned.

Yep.

The lower is polymer and very light weight. With just irons this would be a very light rifle. However, the light weight come at a cost and the lowers are more fragile than metal ones. When PSA has a sale for $49 or less on forged lowers, I would get one as insurance, just in case if this was my only battle rifle.

I have one and it does fine but I haven't stressed it much and have another to take it's place.

why would you make a thread asking if you got burned on the rifle, but not say how much you paid for it? unless I missed something...

What he said.

We can't answer your question directly unless you tell us how much you paid.

Having said that. I also have a New Frontier lower with a PTAC upper on it. Extremely light and when I took it to the range, I was very surprised at it's accuracy.

Overall, pretty pleased with the setup.

You done good. Nothing like getting your first AR 15.

The only problem I see is that big ass scope mounted right behind the front sight. That will make the open sights useless and will blur the scope from the sight being in the field of view.

There may be a small stamp (More like some kind of hyroglyphic message in brail) usually on the right side of the receiver between the Charging handle and brass deflector that may steer you in the direction of who made the upper.

i48.photobucket.com_albums_f240_mvician_ColtM4upperReceiver002.jpg

If not make it whatever you want it to be.

Back
Top Bottom