• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

INFRACTIONS???

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the public execution? Wasn't it just determined that is what happens to folks who get banned?

One of the more active in this thread has to be high on the list...

Let the speculation begin...LOL

I bet I'm in the top three for reporting ads in the classifieds but If I'm not at least in the top five I'm going to be freaking butthurt.

Well not really, I don't get butthurt by stuff posted by anonymous people on the interweb but you better damn well believe I'll hire bypass to be butthurt for me. He's already recycling stuff on his second, third or whichever time this is he quit and came back so he could obviously use some new material.

I bet I'm in the top three for reporting ads in the classifieds but If I'm not at least in the top five I'm going to be freaking butthurt.

Well not really, I don't get butthurt by stuff posted by anonymous people on the interweb but you better damn well believe I'll hire bypass to be butthurt for me. He's already recycling stuff on his second, third or whichever time this is he quit and came back so he could obviously use some new material.
reported bahahahahaha

Don't tell me you're one of those guys that get's a chip on his shoulder because "he doesn't like another member" for whatever silly and childish reason and then follows them around just to report their posts as some inane form of retribution

Not sure how you rank. But what you do report is helpful, I dont pay to much attention to the "fan club" reports unless it's serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom