• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inground yellow jacket nest .

1Zero’DinGrifo

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Banned Permanently
56   0
Reaction score
Well today while walking my trails , i stepped and felt hollow and then that’s when I knew I had ****ed up .I got away with 8 stings , jumped into a mud pit and that saved my ass from more . Upon further inspection I found another one 50 feet away . Wondering what the best way to go about getting rid of these rabid things in the most inhumane and painful way for them possible . I was going to go with gas but I figured I’d see what other options there is .

Well today while walking my trails , i stepped and felt hollow and then that’s when I knew I had ****ed up .I got away with 8 stings , jumped into a mud pit and that saved my ass from more . Upon further inspection I found another one 50 feet away . Wondering what the best way to go about getting rid of these rabid things in the most inhumane and painful way for them possible . I was going to go with gas but I figured I’d see what other options there is .
Sorry I don't mean to laugh at your pain but that is funny. ;) As with all things evil you have to kill it with fire.

Unload a can of wasp spray down the hole. Get a couple of them just in case you need two !
If you really want to give us something to watch, get a cam and set it up on a tripod, then go at the hole with a broom handle or something similar !

(For real though, the wasp spray will work just fine, I have done a few like that)

Unload a can of wasp spray down the hole. Get a couple of them just in case you need two !
If you really want to give us something to watch, get a cam and set it up on a tripod, then go at the hole with a broom handle or something similar !

(For real though, the wasp spray will work just fine, I have done a few like that)
I want to be as away as possible , these bastards have their guts hanging out of me still , they came at me quick I feel like the minute I spray it I’ll be f’d up .

I want to be as away as possible , these bastards have their guts hanging out of me still , they came at me quick I feel like the minute I spray it I’ll be f’d up .
R.9e37195f7753ca06442d8d85d23eb5a9

Back
Top Bottom