Inground yellow jacket nest .

Well today while walking my trails , i stepped and felt hollow and then that’s when I knew I had ****ed up .I got away with 8 stings , jumped into a mud pit and that saved my ass from more . Upon further inspection I found another one 50 feet away . Wondering what the best way to go about getting rid of these rabid things in the most inhumane and painful way for them possible . I was going to go with gas but I figured I’d see what other options there is .
Here’s three ways to get rid of them. I would do this in the evening right before it’s dark so all of them are inside the nest. First put a window screen over the opening to the nest, keeps them in. 1. Dawn dish soap and water. #2. Put a piece of dry ice on top of the screen covering the opening. The CO2 will go into the next and kill them. #3. Attach a small hose to the tailpipe of your truck or 4 wheeler and place the end above the opening. Use a wet towel to keep it place and start the engine.

Anybody who has ever been attacked by an angry swarm of ground nested yellow jackets never forgets that first sting, a feeling like a lit cigarette being extinguished on your naked skin to the toothache like throbbing of the affected area after the fire is out, to the insatiable itching when they begin to heal...... misery from beginning to the end......

Sent from my 6165S using Tapatalk

It may have been said already, but if not... I would suggest marking the areas so that you don't encounter them again and let them live. They are very valuable to your environment. I am not a fan of them either, but I tend to let them live and do what God designed them to do.
I will bring you a Gallon bag full of them to relocate,

I got a 10 gallon can. We should be good right. ;)
1 cup of vaporized gas= 15 sticks of dynamite that’s actually a question for the captains coarse(boat capt)..this is why u have a passenger carrying vessel that burns gas for over 6..when I was in sea school, I said to the instructor..so it’s ok to kill 6 but not 7?..boy did that instructor hate my ass from then on!..seemed like he wanted to fight, so I stood up and said let’s do this!..lol

Back
Top Bottom