Inground yellow jacket nest .

I stuck a shovel into a yellow jacket next a month ago, a couple dozen stings later, I knew I was in trouble, couldnt find my phone, ran over to my neighbor's house and told him to call 911 and bring me 4 bendryl, the 100% hives that happened next was no fun. Went to the ER for a shot of steroids.

**** those bastards

Foaming spray, followed by gas and fire took them out.

Man I’m actually thinking there’s an informant in here . I came back with evil intentions and put a screen ontop , didn’t hear or see anything so I started jumping on it , nothing . So I’m thinking ain’t no way I missed place the hole because I’m staring right at their entrance. Those demons relocated nearby .I don’t know where but it makes me mad knowing I’ll find it one day .

You can imagine what happened next.. I’m pretty sure I was naked before I made it through my front door!! 🏃🏻‍♂️💩🐝
Had the same thing happen to me last year, wish I had kept the security camera footage, I looked like Ricky Bobby when he thought he was on fire...😆😆😆

source.gif

I ran into one with a weed eater a couple weeks ago. They were still stinging me after I ran into the house. I always go back at night when they are less active and give them a big drink of kerosene before i hit it with the lighter.

Well, ah, not to ruin the fun, but any of the synthetic pyrethroid dusts puffed in the entrance will do the trick in a few days. Safely. No fallout like nuking from orbit.

Less fun though.

Also works on bees chewing holes in your fascia boards. And in wall voids. Etc. Really useful stuff to have around.

doyourownpestcontrol.com for anyone that doesn't live in Atlanta, or live near a feed 'n seed.

Anybody who has ever been attacked by an angry swarm of ground nested yellow jackets never forgets that first sting, a feeling like a lit cigarette being extinguished on your naked skin to the toothache like throbbing of the affected area after the fire is out, to the insatiable itching when they begin to heal...... misery from beginning to the end......

Sent from my 6165S using Tapatalk
Fact....

Man I’m actually thinking there’s an informant in here . I came back with evil intentions and put a screen ontop , didn’t hear or see anything so I started jumping on it , nothing . So I’m thinking ain’t no way I missed place the hole because I’m staring right at their entrance. Those demons relocated nearby .I don’t know where but it makes me mad knowing I’ll find it one day .
Got to getem while the getin is good......

Well, ah, not to ruin the fun, but any of the synthetic pyrethroid dusts puffed in the entrance will do the trick in a few days. Safely. No fallout like nuking from orbit.

Less fun though.

Also works on bees chewing holes in your fascia boards. And in wall voids. Etc. Really useful stuff to have around.

doyourownpestcontrol.com for anyone that doesn't live in Atlanta, or live near a feed 'n seed.
And you'll get every single one since they stay alive for a bit and crawl that **** all over each other right down to the larvae and queens. Light's mother****in out

Works on carpenter bees too!

If you jumped up and down on a yellow jacket nest to see if they where there YOU ARE ONE BAD MOTHER F ER

Back
Top Bottom