• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

injured dog graphic pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doing good?

How's the pup?

Sorry for not updating. My son is on leave from ft Bragg until 1/6. Have been super busy

Walle has no infection right now. Still on antibiotics will go back to the vet next week for a checkup and surgery will be scheduled at that time.
Walle and skip got new balls and toys and bones. They were excited pups on Christmas.

This lil cat (see pic) showed up this morning hadn't seen him for 6 months. Funny thing is I was talking to kids about him yesterday. They call him nubs
IMG_5213.JPG
IMG_5213.JPG
Have my trap set will be taking him to the vet to get neutered on Tuesday as long as I can trap him

Hope y'all had a great Christmas. Walle is huge. See pics !

IMG_8568.JPG
IMG_8026.JPG
IMG_8568.JPG
I have followed this thread. Just amazing transformation. He looks so happy - like he has lived with you since a puppy. What y'all have done deserves alot of credit. As dog owners - and taken in our most recent pit mix a year ago (thrown out in the box like trash as a new born) ... well done !

View attachment 1011004 View attachment 1011005 View attachment 1011004 I have followed this thread. Just amazing transformation. He looks so happy - like he has lived with you since a puppy. What y'all have done deserves alot of credit. As dog owners - and taken in our most recent pit mix a year ago (thrown out in the box like trash as a new born) ... well done !

Gorgeous pup there! Skip and walle have that same light blue ball gets a lot of play time!

It seems like walle has been here forever he just slid right into our cozy family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom