Every day we can see changes in his body. Has been like watching a puppy grow

IMG_5153.JPG
IMG_5151.JPG
IMG_5145.JPG
IMG_5121.JPG
IMG_5120.JPG
Update on the big guy

After only3 days off his antibiotics infection was back
Puss and yellow drainage (smells like a garbage truck)
Went back on antibiotics yesterday and will be having surgery again after Christmas
Vet isn't thrilled about putting him under anthesia he never wakes up good. But we have to get the rest of those chipped/cracked teeth out.

Walle is a wonderful dog. He has brought so much joy and happiness to our family.
Hate that he has to go through this again.

View attachment 1003789 View attachment 1003790 View attachment 1003791 View attachment 1003792 View attachment 1003793 Update on the big guy

After only3 days off his antibiotics infection was back
Puss and yellow drainage (smells like a garbage truck)
Went back on antibiotics yesterday and will be having surgery again after Christmas
Vet isn't thrilled about putting him under anthesia he never wakes up good. But we have to get the rest of those chipped/cracked teeth out.

Walle is a wonderful dog. He has brought so much joy and happiness to our family.
Hate that he has to go through this again.

Heart breaking that he's got to go under again. I hope they can get all the pieces out that are causing the infection to set in.

Heart breaking that he's got to go under again. I hope they can get all the pieces out that are causing the infection to set in.

The vet has showed us on his iPad every surgery and within 45 minutes of being put to sleep his breathing isn't stable and that leaves very little time for them to remove all those cracked teeth this will make #5 surgery if I recall correctly And only a couple days off antibiotics and his mouth has puss/drainage
I promise he's a happy dog. But we all have concern about putting him back under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom