• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

She's hanging in there. She's already lived a year and a half longer than they thought she would.
In addition to the cancer in the last two months she's had to deal with pneumonia and sepsis as well as having to have surgery for kidney stones that where caused by the chemo treatments.
She's mostly un
DJD - i hate it for you, for her mostly but you too. Both of yall are fighting a fight i have seen closely twice.
Once with my brothers wife and once with an aunt that my mother was close with so naturally we were close with her.

Are you and her at home ? No hospice?
Cant blame ya if so, they did home with both my aunt and SIL but Aunt did do hospice on the last 2 days.
It is a tough battle.

DJD - i hate it for you, for her mostly but you too. Both of yall are fighting a fight i have seen closely twice.
Once with my brothers wife and once with an aunt that my mother was close with so naturally we were close with her.

Cant blame ya if so, they did home with both my aunt and SIL but Aunt did do hospice on the last 2 days.
It is a tough battle.
Same for you ,odd caliber boi

It is a tough battle.

I'm doing home hospice. The nurse comes in once a week but it's my responsibility and one I gladly take. I swore an oath to her and God and it's one I intend to keep until her last day or mine.

Back
Top Bottom