Insulated Camo at Dick's

benmmc

Space Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
Certified Hengineer
Staff member
CTO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
103   0
Reaction score
All insulated camo at Dick's has been on sale for a couple weeks. I just got a nice insulated/waterproof bib in Realtree AP for $39! It was $150. Had to dig through a bunch of 2XL's and 3Xl's but finally found a large!

Just for you benmmc. A friend of mine says that the order in which a proper man enters a room is "d&$k, chest, chin, gut". Obviously, he is in VERY good shape and is only 25 years old.

Man, they bring on these jokes themselves. I'd think everyone who has seen a Dick's thinks about how it sounds.

Just for you benmmc. A friend of mine says that the order in which a proper man enters a room is "d&$k, chest, chin, gut". Obviously, he is in VERY good shape and is only 25 years old.

Hmm. Walking around excited?

Seriously, I like shopping there. The staff usually isn't too bright, but what retail staff is? I just like the deals. I bought a Quantum 6' light rod/reel combo for $15 8 years ago, and it has never given me even a hiccup (and I fish a lot).

LOL. Too late, Shotgunman. Glad no one was looking over my shoulder that instant.

The one in Fayetteville has some pretty knowledgeable folks behing the gun counter. Pretty fair selection of long guns, too. The sales are not bad. Ammo is high, tho.

Back
Top Bottom