• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" INSURRECTION " Finished , New Pics .........

BLADEWORX

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
21   0
Reaction score
Good day , please find pics of my newest piece from BLADEWORX , let me know what you think ....

Overall length 20" .... African Blackwood , Cast Iron fittings , 1070 High Carbon Steel .. Few small touch
ups to complete , but she is 99% complete ...

Elven1 (3).JPGElven2 (2).jpgElvensheath (2).JPG

I usually don't say this but that's badass. "African Blackwood", I think that fits me. How much are they going for? Do you have a Website? tried to google and found nothing. could you make a combat knife with Blackwood handles?

Thank you for the positive comments .. Website has been in progress and under design for almost a year now , as with everything I do , its complex , highly detailed for a visual experience , but I am NOT a tech guy , so I was unaware of how long these things take . So currently I am putting together the BLADEWORX collection , this will be used as content for the site and also a visual cue to see the amount of work and detail that goes into my pieces .. Cost depends on details , the cost of materials is nothing in comparison to labor and time .. Insurrection as it is with sheath and tooling would run $4500.00 , here is a pic of another completed project , KLAWRUNG , this piece took almost 6 months to complete , over 500 hours in all .. This one would run around $7500.00 ... I do not mass produce anything , and I take to liberty of saying no to certain projects as with this kind of time and effort , I have to have interest in doing the piece in the first place ...
DSCF9986.JPGDSCF9989.JPG

Here is a sculpt we did , its the Bladeworx mascot , " The Cimmerian " These are available now for interested parties in resin and bronze ..
Resin $249.00
Bronze $599.00

DSCF2891.jpgFinal Cimmerian Wax.jpgFCR4.jpgFCR5.jpgpatina 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom