• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interview with guy from khazigstan

"He should do it to liberals and dems too. It's so unfair! He's pushing an agenda."

So much crying in here. lol

I mean, he is though. It's quite clear he shows a bias. I've yet to see him try and dupe any democrat politician. He clearly goes after conservatives, in both films.

I mean, he is though. It's quite clear he shows a bias. I've yet to see him try and dupe any democrat politician. He clearly goes after conservatives, in both films.

Lol. So what. It's his movie. Doesn't freedom of speech and expression apply or only when you agree with it? Plenty of Right wing people troll and trash talk the Left. Ya'll sound like snowflakes complaining about what's not fair.

Lol. So what. It's his movie. Doesn't freedom of speech and expression apply or only when you agree with it? Plenty of Right wing people troll and trash talk the Left. Ya'll sound like snowflakes complaining about what's not fair.
Of course it's his movie and he can do what he wants. I'm just saying if he was less bias and did both sides it might be funnier. I never said I didn't enjoy his work. Just that I wish he did both.

Boohoo he only goes after republicans. Well maybe if they weren't creepy pieces of **** he wouldn't get any content from them.

Hey he was only tucking in his shirt :lol:

I just want to see him go after some of these pedo libs too is all. Plenty of creepy pieces of **** on both sides.

Hey he was only tucking in his shirt :lol:

I just want to see him go after some of these pedo libs too is all. Plenty of creepy pieces of **** on both sides.
my favorite was from the first Borat movie. It was when he was talking with Bob bar and told him that it was customary in his country to meet new friends and give them cheese. Then he told him that his sister had made the cheese. Bob Barr was commenting on how good it was and then he told him that she made it from her breast. Barden nowhere to swallow spit or puke.

Back
Top Bottom