• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Intinial thoughts on the Comp-tac MTAC IWB Holster

Sneakypete

Bear Icon Lifetime Supporter
CATRGR6
184   0
Reaction score
I have had a Comp-tac "Minotaur" MTAC for over a week (wearing it every waking moment) holstering my H&K USPc .45, IMHO this is the most comfortable IWB made. I have been a CCW going back 2+ decades,before Crossbreed,etc,etc and have gone thought at least a dozen IWB holsters. The MTAC is the most versatile,comfortable one out there. Your weapon stays extremely secure and re-holstering is a breeze. After just a day(mid 90's very humid) wearing it with a t-shirt and shorts I literally forgot I had it on. The leather is awesome and comes ready to wear right out of the bag. Look I know the N82 is nice and has gotten great reviews, but it is a one gun holster in kydex, the MTAC is interchangeable with several different type weapons. They are out of Houston,Tx and have great CS. You have a question just call them and they have a solution,not just an answer.Questions? Call (281) 209-3040 ,Toll Free 1-866-441-9157

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=95

They also give Military and LEO a discount.. Huge +

i just got my first minotaur a couple weeks ago for my g27. it's the most comfortable iwb holster by far to me. i have owned a crossbreed before, but i think the quality of the minotaur far exceeds crossbreed.

Back
Top Bottom