• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PHLster holster system... anyone try them out?

atltrader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
223   0
Reaction score
Been testing one out for a little over a month now. At first, it felt completely foreign as I never tried appendix before, but watched a ton of content online and followed some of the recommendations and now it feels much more comfortable to the point you don't even notice it much. Probably don't see myself going back to my other three oclock holster carry options unless I'm forced to carry a micro pistol or the like in other states. Anyone else been experimenting with the PHLster system lately?

I haven’t tried the phlster enigma yet. Been rocking the neomag beltless rig and really liking it.

How easy is it to drop a deuce in that rig?

Been testing one out for a little over a month now. At first, it felt completely foreign as I never tried appendix before, but watched a ton of content online and followed some of the recommendations and now it feels much more comfortable to the point you don't even notice it much. Probably don't see myself going back to my other three oclock holster carry options unless I'm forced to carry a micro pistol or the like in other states. Anyone else been experimenting with the PHLster system lately?
Phlster system…ya talking about the enigma chassis set up? It’s a game changer no doubt! Love it

I haven’t tried the phlster enigma yet. Been rocking the neomag beltless rig and really liking it.

How easy is it to drop a deuce in that rig?

Can't say I've mastered that element of the Enigma just yet! Lol. Supposedly, there is a video going into the "mechanics" of how to maneuver when nature calls though.

Back
Top Bottom