Intruder kills Husband, Wife, and boy....

Horrific and incredibly sad.

I tangle with liberal defeatist pacifist gun prohibitionist on a regular basis.

I'll end our contact with security is an individual responsibility and we make our own decisions. Hopefully you choose wisely and don't pay for poor choices.

A firearm is the "MOST" effective immediate deterrent to stop a murderous, rapist scumbag even if you are a 98lb. woman.

My children by the age of 9 knew how to properly defend themselves and knew where the loaded weapons were just incase.

Police were responding to a 911 call made by a woman about 5 p.m. who said that her husband had been shot by an intruderwho was still inside their home on South Terrace Avenue, the Dispatch wrote.

Choice: a phone or a gun?

Last edited:
I want to read this story but I just can't do it. I did copy the link and sent it to a few people that thinks I'm crazy for carrying every day.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...-in-rape-and-slaying-of-pastors-pregnant-wife between that story and this one...it confirms the need to be armed and...lock your doors. If I remember correctly, there was no forced entry with the pastors wife. He left for the gym, and the dudes went to his house. Also imo another example of
Not only having a firearm, but a firearm with substantial capacity to deal with multiple threats as its common for thugs to work in a pack. Double stacks for me and mine...

Back
Top Bottom