• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ironclad Firearms Progressive carbine class

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
Just took this class and am doing a follow like I said I would do in my other thread about the beginner carbine class.

This was by fat the most fun I have had with my pants on. Tons of information with excellent instruction and correction of problems. Lots of support side shooting which I had practiced before but not at this level. Lots of drills real world scenario drills. Shooting from every known position possible. Moving and shooting shooting from cover shooting to get to cover. Room entry and clearing by yourself and in two man teams. There really is to much for me to list for what we covered and did.

This was a full 8-9 hours of non stop training. Final round count I think was just barely under 800 rounds billieco billieco to confirm round count and level of training he was there kicking ass too.

Also I consider myself physically fit I go to the gym a minium of 3 day a week running a minium of 10 miles a week and lift weights 45 minuets a day that I am at the gym on top of me running. When I woke up Sunday there was not 1 muscle in my body that was not sore. Sore is an understatement actually, but no pain no gain. If I didnt hurt the next day then it wouldnt had been worth doing, nothing like pushing you and your equipment to the levels they were designed.

Anyway tons of fun check him out Ironclad Firearms Training |Cumming-Dawsonville GA there is a link to his sight I really recommend this guy he knows his stuff and really goes about training people in a great way. This goes without saying but I guess I better toss it out just in case. I dont get paid to promote or talk about this guy I just want him around long enough to take more of my money nuff said.

I will agree. I have taken 3 classes from Ironclad and I have to say that Rob is Awesome! I have been shooting my entire life and thought that the beginner class would be just a refresher. Not the case! I learned more in the 8 hour beginner class than in all of my past years of shooting. Each class after that has been even better. I cannot wait til the next one.
We shot about 800 rounds by my count. At least for me and my physical shape, 8 hours and that much shooting was a workout. This is also a great opportunity to test your gear. There are things I will change on my kit as well as my rifle. Really puts things into perspective as far as how "bad ass" you think you are. Very sore and definitely dragging after the class was over but it was all worth it. A good time was had by all that attended. @Trevor Rhodes was there too.
Check Ironclad out as soon as you can.

I'll add another recommendation for Rob and Ironclad! I took the beginner pistol class with my wife and some family and we all left more knowledgeable and shooting much better. I plan to take the beginner carbine and then progressive classes later this year.

Back
Top Bottom