• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is a Beretta 92FS Centurion 9mm collectable?

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
While going through my buddies security vault last week where he let's me store my toys and looking over what I have saved over the years, I recently came across a Beretta 92FS Centurion 9mm in the original case with the original cardboard outer box that I had forgotten about. It has VZ grips and original Beretta grips. I know they only made them for like 4 years I think, so does any Beretta experts out there think it is a collectible piece worth hanging on to as an investment?

I don't really have any made right now since I wasn't trying to sell it at the moment. I was just hoping people with more knowledge than me about Berettas could give me an opinion about if its anything special now that they are no longer made.

Never heard of it...had to Google.

centurion-tactical-92fs-comparison.jpg

I don't think they're ever going to command a huge premium, but you may find someone who has a need for a 100% one willing to pay up.

With box, docs and all the parts I'd bet it would appreciate some in the next 10 years or so, but probably not more than a similar. low production-number gun from the same period.

That would be the best bet... modern Beretta's aren't a widely collected gun, so a focused group like that would definitely be the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom