Is it illegal for someone to help build an 80% lower

I am not a lawyer, but I was under the impression that as long as you did all the work that someone could look over your shoulder to advise you.
I could be wrong but since 80% lowers go on sale occasionally just buy an extra when you buy the jig - if you mess up the first one just use it as a paperweight.

I'm not sure about the laws. I was just curious because I've seen the "Glock" one in action. It wasn't pretty. I took a handgun training course and there was a guy who worked for Polymer 80 there and he had brought his build to use in the class. About half way through day one he was having to smack the back of his slide to get it to go into battery every other round. I wasn't particularly interested in them before that but I REALLY wasn't afterwards. If a guy who works for the company had that much of an issue then I would be doomed. Just food for thought.

I'm still yet to finish fixing a bolt I broke off on the car this past weekend.
Don't let that stop you.
Nope wouldn't know how to use it if I had 1 I do kits because it's basically putting parts together but milling an drilling just scared I might mess something up

Back
Top Bottom