Is it just me?

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Or are y'all not the least bit interested in these damn commercials from Cottonelle and Charmin asking or telling how clean their toilet paper gets you? Charmin tries to cute it up with cartoon bears which is really stupid. But in one of the commercials one of the bears has wadded up dingle berries on his ass. Come on!!!
So now Cottonelle has one asking school kids how clean their toilet paper got them. I REALLY don't care and don't want to know. Then they go on to lie to us by trying to sell us
"flushable Wipes". I can tell you with certainty their is now such thing as a flushable wipe. If you don't believe me just start flushing them today. By the end of next week you'll be calling a plumber.
But anyway I don't want to know about your toilet paper experience. To me toilet paper sells itself. All they have to do is make a decent working non clogging product at a competitive price. Advertising it seems kinda pointless and lately offensive.
But I guess it could just be me. Am I nitpicking here?

punkin spice tp.jpg
bout time for this

Or are y'all not the least bit interested in these damn commercials from Cottonelle and Charmin asking or telling how clean their toilet paper gets you? Charmin tries to cute it up with cartoon bears which is really stupid. But in one of the commercials one of the bears has wadded up dingle berries on his ass. Come on!!!
So now Cottonelle has one asking school kids how clean their toilet paper got them. I REALLY don't care and don't want to know. Then they go on to lie to us by trying to sell us
"flushable Wipes". I can tell you with certainty their is now such thing as a flushable wipe. If you don't believe me just start flushing them today. By the end of next week you'll be calling a plumber.
But anyway I don't want to know about your toilet paper experience. To me toilet paper sells itself. All they have to do is make a decent working non clogging product at a competitive price. Advertising it seems kinda pointless and lately offensive.
But I guess it could just be me. Am I nitpicking here?

Yes!! :rofl:

Tell you what mang, got mobilized with the GA Army National Guard for Desert Shield and spent the longest rotation the NTC has ever seen.

That's when the love affair with baby wipes started. Clean as the new-fallen snow I tell ya. Wondermous! Ya see, we only got a shower every 3 or 4 weeks so...

Got off active duty and went back to the old ways of regular TP when I became a weekend warrior once more.

I would never use a flushable ANYTHING if I had a septic system.

Yeah it's that time of year again. You know when it's still hot as hell outside but all the stores are trying to shove our faves into fall and Christmas as fast as they can. Last week when we walked into Harris Teeter they already had a display setup near the door with Starbucks Pumpkin Spice coffee. Yuck! I don't want pumpkin spice anything.

Back
Top Bottom