Is it just me?

i.imgur.com_iGWQO4S.gif
You had to really dig deep for something this bad. But it reminds me of back before we moved down here. Right after I joined here me and my wife actually had a gig cutting packing and shipping bamboo branches and leaves to feed pandas at the zoo in I believ it was Cincinnati . Because we were shipping it to Ohio. Not long after we started shipping it the guy we sent it too started hitching about bugs and brown spots blah blah blah. So my old landlord who is a bamboo farmer and very knowledgeable told me " So what? As soon as they give the bamboo to the pandas they **** all over it and then roll around in it." I laughed about that for days.

Got a buddy that swears by these-

https://www.dudeproducts.com/collections/dude-wipes

He gets real defensive when I tell him he paid 10x what a normal baby wipe costs............

Seriously ? I never heard of these . And I refuse to click on the video. I understand the use of wipes in the field as in porta potties and being deployed for weeks at the time like @Hayata mentioned. BUT... in most situations toilet paper and it's effectiveness are not appropriate conversation much less commercial material.
BTW... a few years ago there was a commercial for some brand of cat litter. Okay same deal to me. Cat litter is what it is and if you must have indoor cats you already know what to buy. Anyway in this commer7this one chick invites several friends to her house for whatever reason like maybe a tea party. So when they're all sitting around the coffee table the main chick pulls a litter box out and sits it on the coffee table as a surprise. She was trying to show that nobody noticed or smelled it. Soon as I saw it I thought I'd tell her "What the **** is wrong with you?! Don't ever call me again!"

Seriously ? I never heard of these . And I refuse to click on the video. I understand the use of wipes in the field as in porta potties and being deployed for weeks at the time like @Hayata mentioned. BUT... in most situations toilet paper and it's effectiveness are not appropriate conversation much less commercial material.
BTW... a few years ago there was a commercial for some brand of cat litter. Okay same deal to me. Cat litter is what it is and if you must have indoor cats you already know what to buy. Anyway in this commer7this one chick invites several friends to her house for whatever reason like maybe a tea party. So when they're all sitting around the coffee table the main chick pulls a litter box out and sits it on the coffee table as a surprise. She was trying to show that nobody noticed or smelled it. Soon as I saw it I thought I'd tell her "What the **** is wrong with you?! Don't ever call me again!"

Marketing. It’s not for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom