• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is it just me??

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
I am a Glock guy.......Every Glock that I own....I have Far Exceeded the value of my Glock by upgrades and improvements for ME. I would be crazy to think that if I wanted to sell or trade one I would expect to get my monies back. I am seeing some really crazy prices for sale or trade here.....especially in the Glock world. Is it me?? am I crazy?? I remember when members would fight over being the first to respond on a deal.....now......I don't see anything but prices I don't understand.......

I am a Glock guy.......Every Glock that I own....I have Far Exceeded the value of my Glock by upgrades and improvements for ME. I would be crazy to think that if I wanted to sell or trade one I would expect to get my monies back. I am seeing some really crazy prices for sale or trade here.....especially in the Glock world. Is it me?? am I crazy?? I remember when members would fight over being the first to respond on a deal.....now......I don't see anything but prices I don't understand.......
You are spot on, and it doesn't just go for Glocks. If you take a weapon and modify it/add a bunch of aftermarket parts, and you want to sell it, in a normal world...you either post it as is and wait for a person that wants exactly that configuration and sees the value in what you've got wants it OR you strip the parts off, take it back to stock (or as close as you can get it) and then sell it. Unfortunately, that's not the way it works most of the time...

To me a Glock is a Glock

Back
Top Bottom