• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

is it me or we getting setup

"Qui Bono" aka Who Benefits....

Who benefits from having B/O products? Certainly not the company because they are losing potential business. Certainly not the consumer since they are spending an arm and a leg to aquire such items. Now with that said does the government benefit from the recent arms and ammo purchases? aside from taxation I would say no....but then again I Don't know how much money they make off manufacturers and dealers for providing arms to citizens.

"Qui Bono" aka Who Benefits....

Who benefits from having B/O products? Certainly not the company because they are losing potential business. Certainly not the consumer since they are spending an arm and a leg to aquire such items. Now with that said does the government benefit from the recent arms and ammo purchases? aside from taxation I would say no....but then again I Don't know how much money they make off manufacturers and dealers for providing arms to citizens.

I have no idea what I just read

I have no idea what I just read

Sorry...multi tasking is a little off today.

I was trying to ask why would we be getting set up based on who benefits.

I honestly believe that those that support gun control don't have evil, ulterior motives above or beyond what they state. I think they truly suffer from extreme hoplophobia. This coupled with the pacifism of those that have no interest in guns at all makes for a pretty potent, albeit wrong, voice.

I honestly believe that those that support gun control don't have evil, ulterior motives above or beyond what they state. I think they truly suffer from extreme hoplophobia. This coupled with the pacifism of those that have no interest in guns at all makes for a pretty potent, albeit wrong, voice.

I couldn't agree more.

Once again.......... Lost...
Simple as this. Humans will never be satisfied. We will always want more than we need and when it's not available people go into panic. Think about it, think about all the trading and panic selling going on here at the ODT, and we are just a pinch of what's going on all around the States. I can't imagine working for one of the manufactures that are getting overwhelmed in sales. its got to be chaotic and rushing to get orders out. Only thing that sucks is quality control will be slightly overlooked because of demand and don't be surprised when your new mags don't feed properly.

Back
Top Bottom