• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

is it Roll Tide or Low Tide?

What a game! Les miles costs LSU that game. Gotta take those 3 field goals in tight games like that. Then you can run the ball on that last 4th down play and run 45 more seconds off the clock leaving bama with 52 seconds and no time outs.

What a game! Les miles costs LSU that game. Gotta take those 3 field goals in tight games like that. Then you can run the ball on that last 4th down play and run 45 more seconds off the clock leaving bama with 52 seconds and no time outs.

Yeah he did cost them that game. I was pulling for bama so that they would be undefeated when Georgia beats them in the SEC championship game.......lol :behindsofa:

Amen...i was yelling take the points stupid. he,s not as smart as people think he is.

What's going on Ala. fans? Not alot of fun for you guys in Death Valley.....Aj's 1-9 on 3rd down conv. Ouch. Ohh yeah Go Dawgs!

Edit: AL. won...will insert foot into mouth....

Hahahahaha it was a good game. Both teams did well. But, ROLL TIDE!

On another note, Louisiana just sent alabama a bill for property tax, since they own death valley lol.

Must be the first game you've watched.

Please, bama doesn't play but around 3 good teams all year. They have has the easiest schedule the past 3 years.

And Uga plays who? Hey blaze, we will bring the power company again if y'all need the lights turned on during the black out lol. And the schedule will get real easy against Uga lol.

And Uga plays who? Hey blaze, we will bring the power company again if y'all need the lights turned on during the black out lol. And the schedule will get real easy against Uga lol.

UGA plays a bunch of nobodys!... except Florida. But i seen on a recent poll that everyone says UF is the best one loss team out there. UGA got lucky against us.

Back
Top Bottom