Is the price gouging over

and the seller also has listed a fnx-45 pistol, and if you look closely at the description it says no mags with it! lol omg, this craps ridonkulous.

only 700 dollar glocks? seems like a 1k glock gets posted every other week now lol. not to mention 5-600 dollar sig p250s and 2022s lol.

Yea, the Glocks have really went up. If you have patience and keep looking though you can still find some at reasonable prices. I have to grin when someone posts one for $650 - $700, and another member says "great price". I have seen some new in stock for less than folks are asking on here.

It's not only Glocks - look at the prices folks are asking for the M&P Shield's!

Shields were priced that way well before the panic, as are SR1911s. The pricing is geared toward the impatient buyer who has $ and doesnt care about saving it or waiting to find a $399 Shield or 600ish SR1911 at their LGS. Glocks are always able to be had...so that one is stupid.

Somewhat ironic that this is no different than when the local news says we will have a major storm,
the food stores are wiped clean, yet the storm never comes. Point being that the only reason nothing
is available is from a scare causing everyone to stock-up on items they will never use.

AO said yesterday they had 12 new HK45s just in, and looked like they were charging retail HK
prices....... ammo in-town is starting to pick-up again as well. Good news as I see it.

Back
Top Bottom