• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is there any point in leaving negative feedback on a newbie?

There was a guy on here who changed profiles to avoid negative feedback, but OS found him out.

There are things that are hard to hide from the mods even with a new profile.

Unless something has changed with the way vbulletin is ran, you can see what users have shared ip and block ip adresses...not too hard to find out if you have three users with negatives all on the same ip

Just 2 weeks ago I was offered 2 trades by 2 different people and both flaked on me after setting a time and place. Both had almost the exact same reason, they both lived too far away and wanted to remove half of what they offered me in trade trade or have me make the drive to them. What's the use, they'll just give you a negative feedback in reprisal.

He agreed to sell some magazines to me. He both posted sold to me in the thread and told me the same in a private message. He was out of town and was going to call me last night, but then I get a message saying he changed his mind and has decided to keep the. I know people have done worse and no showed, but when I agree to buy or sell something it's done in my mind. I also already looked up the rules and I would win in iTrader court :-)

Just 2 weeks ago I was offered 2 trades by 2 different people and both flaked on me after setting a time and place. Both had almost the exact same reason, they both lived too far away and wanted to remove half of what they offered me in trade trade or have me make the drive to them. What's the use, they'll just give you a negative feedback in reprisal.

yea... but the negative FB he leaves you will be removed by the mods.

Back
Top Bottom