• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this a deal on a Glock 37?

It's a deal nowadays, but .45 GAP is a no go for me unless I had ammo already.

Some of us actually have first-hand experience with the Cartridge & the Guns that chamber it, LIKE IT, and have Ammo stacked DEEP--Wonder how long those several Cases I've got put back will last? :)

I had one really enjoyed shooting it,there was just never any economical ammo,even before covid.just couldn’t pay 40% more than 45acp

Not everyone is going back to 9mm. Its nice that I can find 45 acp for $23 a box.
Just got a KKM barrel for my G35 so I can shoot 357 sig as well as 40.
10 mm is cheaper than 9mm and just as fun to shoot.
I did down scale and got rid of my 38 and 357 ammo and pistols.
Still have my 44 mag. Probably will keep that since there are times when I would carry it.

Some of us actually have first-hand experience with the Cartridge & the Guns that chamber it, LIKE IT, and have Ammo stacked DEEP--Wonder how long those several Cases I've got put back will last? :)
Oh I’d get one if I had ammo, but nowadays, I’m just sticking with what I have ammo for even if it’s a good deal.

Get outside the metro areas and guns are plentiful at the LGSs at pretty much pre panic prices.
Middle ga must be metro,I have been in 6 different ones in last 2 days and their inventory is about 10-15% of their normalcy.ammo is nowhere.
I have never seen it this bad.

Back
Top Bottom