• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this cold, or is THAT cold?

1704243406209.gif

1704245738085.jpeg

I didn't mind (actually enjoyed it sometimes) walking in the snow in
flip flops/shorts & a t-shirt.
But jumping into water that is as cold as my ex.
I've been called crazy, but never stupid..!

WTH ??!! He has gloves, Sox/booties , and a cap on ??

WHY ??!! What the heck does he think that will help ??!!

Finns aren't Scandinavian

That may depend on who you ask…. but also, if you look at Wikipedia.org, you’ll note that Finland is considered part of Scandinavia as is Denmark and Iceland…. my family (originally from Sweden & Norway) always acknowledged it as such….

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WTH ??!! He has gloves, Sox/booties , and a cap on ??

WHY ??!! What the heck does he think that will help ??!!
Gloves and booties keep his hands and feet from freezing to the railing like that kid's tongue in "Christmas Story".

The cap probably helps him not get an "ice cream" headache.

Bottom line is that this dude is TOUGH. Not necessarily smart, but TOUGH. This is some Wim Hof stuff here.

That may depend on who you ask…. but also, if you look at Wikipedia.org, you’ll note that Finland is considered part of Scandinavia as is Denmark and Iceland…. my family (originally from Sweden & Norway) always acknowledged it as such….

I've been told by a few Finns they're more closely related to Estonians and Hungarians than Scandinavians, but I guess it doesn't matter either way. Cool that you're heritage is Swedish/Norwegian, so is mine.

I've been told by a few Finns they're more closely related to Estonians and Hungarians than Scandinavians, but I guess it doesn't matter either way. Cool that you're heritage is Swedish/Norwegian, so is mine.

The farm in Norway is still owned/operated by members of my grandmothers family that stayed behind…. and my grandfather's family still lives in the same town in Sweden he left with his parents in 1868….

I wouldn’t argue your point…. but always knew the Fins to be the brunt of family jokes like the Polish folks typically are…. though if you read any of actual history of the Pols (especially related to WWll) you would conclude they are a lot smarter than one might expect based on the "jokes"….

Back
Top Bottom