Is this the future? I am not sold on this

I don't think that's a holster, possibly the electronics and battery ?

Let's see if they can sell it to law enforcement or the military, that would give it credibility.

I assume it's battery powered ? Personally, not a fan of that.

Saw this in my news feed yesterday…. it might be a technology some might find desirable for a home-based defense but wouldn’t want it for personal carry…..

Great idea and I can’t imagine ANYTHING that could possibly go wron, g wro, go w ong, go wrong with the concept….

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Battery powered trucks and guns? What could go wrong.
I saw this gun on Forgotten Weapons about a week ago. According to Gun Jesus this particular gun and company are not so much intended for gun people as it is tech people (nerds) who feel like they need some type of handgun but they're overly concerned about securing said handgun.
Yeah I wouldn't buy one either but I get the market segment they're going for. But yeah, batteries onboard electronics etc. No thanks. Not everything has to be "Smart."

my guns work just fine already, I have no need for a "smart gun." However, I am not opposed to smart guns being made and sold as long as im not forced to convert to "smart guns." Maybe they will turn some gun haters into gun lovers, if that happens then im all for it, just leave me and my dumb guns alone.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom