• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is Tractor Supply still having their gun safe sale?

I dont think so either. I checked their website and it wasn't in their weekly ad or listed as on sale. I'll agree that its a great safe and at $550 thats a great price on an otherwise $700 safe. I got mine at the beginning of the year for $594. My only complain is that it filled up too fast.

Go and talk to the manager. They may be able to let you know when they may go back on sale. Never hurts to ask.

You can try but depends on which one. I went to the one out in Dallas and had to get the district manager involved because they wouldn't give me a raincheck.

You can try but depends on which one. I went to the one out in Dallas and had to get the district manager involved because they wouldn't give me a raincheck.

I got them to give me a raincheck when I put mine on layaway. The manager actually suggested it in case I wanted to pick up another one.

I got them to give me a raincheck when I put mine on layaway. The manager actually suggested it in case I wanted to pick up another one.

They are suppose to give you a raincheck if they don't have one in stock, even if the safe is on sale and they sell out they supposed to give you one but my store didn't want to give me one. I ended up calling corporate and then put me in touch with the district manager that rainchecked it for me.

Back
Top Bottom