• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is your choice of denim indicative of your politics

Does your choice indicate your preference?

• YES

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • NO

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • I don't wear pants.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
I still have a couple of Levis that are in decent shape, so I'll wear them until they die (doesn't take long these days).

I've never had good luck with Wranglers though, and while the Carharts I have are OK, they aren't made in the USA anymore, so folks that think they are buying US... forget about it. Also they don;t seem to make a boot cut, which is what I (used to) get in Levis.

Duluth has some really good stuff but they are terrible cuts and fit like a sack. Great for working on the house but not something I want to wear to work on 'jeans day'.

Basically still looking....

I still have a couple of Levis that are in decent shape, so I'll wear them until they die (doesn't take long these days).

I've never had good luck with Wranglers though, and while the Carharts I have are OK, they aren't made in the USA anymore, so folks that think they are buying US... forget about it. Also they don;t seem to make a boot cut, which is what I (used to) get in Levis.

Duluth has some really good stuff but they are terrible cuts and fit like a sack. Great for working on the house but not something I want to wear to work on 'jeans day'.

Basically still looking....

At my age...sack fit is good. Past the point in life where I go for looks over comfort

If denim is gonna determine how people think and vote, I guess we're doin' it all wrong....
A lot of it is about where you live or where you grew up. Heck, I grew up on Levis and now I wear a lot of Wranglers. My attitude toward who I vote for certainly has nuthin' to do with it!

Back
Top Bottom