• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is you's a cop???

So, I was at the local BP the other night and here I am, all dressed up, just gassing up to go out. But, I have my PK on my hip, in plain sight. My permit has expired and well, I'm trying to find somewhere cheap to get it re-done. But, NC is an open carry state. Anyways..back to my story. So, as I'm coming out from paying, this black guy starts coming towards me. I'm thinking, ****... white female, by myself...well, might as well prepare, right? Well, this guy starts yelling at me... "Hey! you's a cop?!?!" I'm like, what??? "If you's a cop, you's supposed to say so if you's axed.." (yes, I spelled in ebonics..lol) He keeps coming towards me.. I tell him no and to back off.. "well, why you's got a piece on your hip then?" I tell him it's none of his damn business. "well, I don't think no white chic should be carrying that ****. Ya'll is crazy. You needs to take that **** off." I tell him, "F YOU! I'll show you crazy if you get any closer!" Note, there are people around watching this happen...lol. As soon as my hand touches the gun he stops, throws up his hands, and says, "Naw man naw.... you ain't gotta do all that.. I was just playing shawty...you know...I'm sorry... " Of course, he proceeds to get back in his tricked out Cadillac Escalade and leave. What was the point of it? I have no idea? Was that some weird way of showing your dominance? It didn't work there scooter...

What a tool... I hate this town...

I lived in Fayettenam as well... I'm guessing it was the BP on Raeford Rd

Awww... SWEET! Been looking at a judge for a while though...

Attach a sling at the rear and you would be good to go.

Draco.jpg

Back
Top Bottom