• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is you's a cop???

... so you admit to carrying illegally? Or you are a soldier so you can carry w/o a permit?? Inkdaddys daughter???
Well, in NC, it is an open carry state. I don't carry concealed. I had the pistol visible on my hip. Now, if I'm in GA, which is my home of record, I can carry concealed without a permit as long as I have my active duty military ID. Gotta love GA!

It's all in how you carry yourself. If you present yourself as bait the sharks come out to feed. Unfortunately, some sorry bastards view ANY lone woman as potential prey. Get your permit updated. I thought new laws allowed active military to conceal carry without a permit, is this correct or was I fed bogus info ?
Eitherway, if he'd had closed the gap within the magic circle (your area of comfort) shoot his dumb ass !

Last edited:
It's all in how you carry yourself. If you present yourself as bait the sharks come out to feed. Unfortunately, some sorry bastards view ANY lone woman as potential prey. Get your permit updated. I thought new laws allowed active military to conceal carry without a permit, is this correct or was I fed bogus info ?
Eitherway, if he'd had closed the gap within the magic circle (your area of comfort) shoot his dumb ass !

That's in GA, yes. Not here in NC. My goodness. Could you imagine if that's how it was here! Holy cow. Every Joe off the block would be carrying....what a scary scary thought!!!!!

As a veteran I'd like it to extend out to us, not just active military. We have military bases here in GA also, just like NC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom