• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ISIS is infurating me: American ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller dead, family says

Sad as it is that a humanitarian died. I hope it serves as an example to others who follow in her foot steps and they decide to stay here in America instead of going to places where they will be kidnapped and beheaded.

Sad as it is that a humanitarian died. I hope it serves as an example to others who follow in her foot steps and they decide to stay here in America instead of going to places where they will be kidnapped and beheaded.

Well yeah. Especially now that Security Contractors are no longer (officially) in the country to protect people like these. Blackwater sure did a hell of a job ****ing **** up.

I had a terrible feeling that ISIS would kill her. This should be a indication to stay the hell out of the Middle East.
Yep, there are plenty of people in this country that can use help.

To be honest, she should have never went

While i detest isis, they cant be held responsible for their actions anymore

Responsibility is a human trait as is the ability to reason. They arent human, simple as that. And they all need to die

Well yeah. Especially now that Security Contractors are no longer (officially) in the country to protect people like these. Blackwater sure did a hell of a job ****ing **** up.

She was taken in Syria (City of Aleppo). Blackwater (that no longer exists under that name) was never in Syria. "Security contractors" from the US have never been allowed to operate on Syrian soil.

Last edited:
She was taken in Syria (City of Aleppo). Blackwater (that no longer exists under that name) was never in Syria. Security contractors from the US have never been allowed to operate on Syrian soil.

I didn't read the part where she was taken in Syria. I know Blackwater no longer uses that name. It's now Academi. From what I understand it, they mostly do training these days.

Back
Top Bottom