Issc m22

Status
Not open for further replies.

haymons22

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score
What are everyone's thought on the ISSC M22? Has anyone had good luck with one? I know there are a lot of problems reported with them. If you have had one and had any of the problems and know a solution, please discuss. Thanks, Rob.

What are everyone's thought on the ISSC M22? Has anyone had good luck with one? I know there are a lot of problems reported with them. If you have had one and had any of the problems and know a solution, please discuss. Thanks, Rob.

I shot 50 rounds right out of the plastic with mine with tons of FT fire/feed/eject. Then I took it apart and realized they coat it with gorilla snot haha, really thick grease and it was on everything thick and heavy. After giving it a good cleaning it ran like a champ. The sights are a joke, front one pops off till you super glue it lol. I have seen some people put glock sights or trijicons on em before. Over all its a good little pistol IMHO.

Alright, thanks man. I haven't checked it out really to see if everything was really coated but I will. Thanks for the input.

Ok. I'll be sure to try that too. I also saw on the issc website where they recommend using cci mini-mags for the first 200 or so rounds. That would have been useful to know before hand. I was shooting federal match ammo that the guy at my local gun store said he shoots in his and it doesn't have issues. But at anyway...as long as it continues to be accurate and has a few less failures ill be happy with it. I'll post again after I've cleaned it good and had a chance to shoot again but it may be a week or two before I can get back to the range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom