• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Issue with "ghost" thread on ODT on Tapatalk app.

pax

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
6   0
Reaction score
I have been hounded by the following issue for months but it's always been just below my "PITA" threshold to invest effort in but the TV is out so I'm taking care of it now :)

Screenshots are attached of the error notification.
I keep getting notifications for a thread on ODT via Tapatalk Pro for Android that I can't track down and unsubscribe from; when I click on the thread, it says "invalid forum ID" and that it may have already been deleted by an administrator.

The first month or so of these once or twice a week notifications I figured it was some of the usual ODT shenanigans probably involving the ubiquitous midget, taco, HiPoint, a Lego and a chicken but the amusement, turned to bemusement, turned to annoyance and I'm over it.

I tried to find the issue on the desktop browser version of ODT but never could correct there. Since Tapatalk Pro comes with it's own user account for different thread settings I wonder if the solution is there perhaps.

The only semi fix I've found was to mute the thread but that doesn't last forever. I am assuming that is due to the app updating, forgetting the muting and starting all over again.

Thanks in advance. I know it's something really simple I'm missing but out of the 9,000 fires a day, this one doesn't make the list. I can't even remember the last time I sat down and went through the Classifieds which is a good thing but somehow I still seem to be broke but no cool toys to show for it ;).
9b238f02ab716c14e4cf47c0351ed2f3.jpg

a1591270c56bdab1ac72c35452fe7324.jpg

Back
Top Bottom