• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It’s almost time….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than getting dragged on here about comments and Georgia fans rubbing it in how are UGA fans act like assholes? I'm genuinely curious, I've already established that I am and it has nothing to do with my football preferences. Is it we're assholes or Alabama fans are sore losers that can't contain their butthurt?
Well, I am a Bama fan, but I can and will say that ga played a good game and deserved the win. Everyone likes and expects some taxing, but why do ga fans have to impune people's families? Maybe it's like someone who farts in a crowded elevator and points to someone else, could it be that they are the ones commiting incest??

1641996939278.png

As a lifelong UGA fan and alum, I Find it funny when a UGA or Bama fan start calling anyone other than their own fan base the most hated or obnoxious. Between the 2 it can be such a pot and kettle fight.
Have never seen a incest remark posted on here about ga fans. Boone minds a little taxing, I appreciate it, but that is uncalled for and shows stupidity. I will give UGA their due, they played hard and deserved the win. Have not seen any UGA fan say anything a!ong that line, just stupid remarks.

Proved my point! Ga fans keep yelling about incest. Could they be like someone who farts in a crowded elevator and points at someone else? Could they be the people commiting incest????
It's not incest if I'M banging your sister. Only if YOU'RE banging your sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom