• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It appears to be official! The panic of '13 is winding down!

Before newtown it was hard to get a good handgun for a trade on a entry level Ar .... I remember Bushmaster E2s were 550.00 used ..I hope prices and trades go back to that .

There is still plenty of panic.
1,000 CCI Stingers sold on GB tonight for $330 plus shipping .35 per round
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=331527415
There is another auction for 150 rounds that isn't over and it is already at $46 plus $10 shipping. .37 per round
We are just luck to live in an area that has a lot of retailers and compared to the rest of the country access to guns and ammo.

It might wind down for a while and I hope it does, but this is just the first wave IMO. We have at least 3 1/2 more years of the liberal tyrant, and this country has never been more divided. The push is just starting. When the price does drop buy what you need especially ammo that will be the major attack point.

Yeah it's great, I see tons of PMAGs sitting on shelves at GA Firing Line and Adventure Outdoors. They're not lowering prices, and it doesn't look like people are buying. I love it, I think people have gotten wise.

Now if only .22 lr, 9mm, and .45 acp would flood back onto the shelves I wouldl be happy. Oh and some. 38 special defense rounds. I have almost no ammo and refuse to pay the high prices.

Back
Top Bottom