• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It just occurred to me that some of you ...

cskiles

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
Over the years I guess I've kind of bult an image in my head of what the folks on here look like mostly based on what you post (since I haven't made it to a gathering yet), I guess the same way that you do when you talk with someone on the phone that you've never met. I've gotta tell you, some of you guys are freaking hilarious looking! Pretty sure this is what BIKER13 BIKER13 looks like.
1705243568141.png

Over the years I guess I've kind of bult an image in my head of what the folks on here look like mostly based on what you post (since I haven't made it to a gathering yet), I guess the same way that you do when you talk with someone on the phone that you've never met. I've gotta tell you, some of you guys are freaking hilarious looking! Pretty sure this is what BIKER13 BIKER13 looks like.
View attachment 6734182
Hell, That's what i see every morning in the mirror lol.

View attachment 6734182
You're not far off...

Back
Top Bottom