Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
319   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: 2 AKC Blue Ticked Coon Hounds

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have free to a good home two (or one if you can only take one) Blue Ticked Coon Hounds. Both dogs are females and are fixed and update medically. They are both are approximately 7 to 8 years old. Both are crate trained and know to go outside to use the bathroom. Both are good with kids, and other dogs, but I’m not sure about cats. Due to unforeseen circumstances (2 infant kids and 1 toddler) we are unable to take care or give them the time they deserve.

They do have a tendency to dig out of a fence so an electric/invisible fence is best. Both mostly lay around all day and very kind. Jessie is the one in the blue collar and Lexie is the one in purple. They both don’t have to go together but if they could that be great. Jessie is very friendly, and Lexie is very clingy when she’s get to know you. It does take Lexie some time to warm up to guy but she loves kids and ladies. They never bitten anyone and will come with heart guard, flea and tick medicine, as well as bowls and some food.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Pictures:
IMG_0367.jpeg
IMG_0366.jpeg
IMG_0362.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg
IMG_0668.jpeg
IMG_0666.jpeg
IMG_0651.jpeg
IMG_0360.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have free to a good home two (or one if you can only take one) Blue Ticked Coon Hounds. Both dogs are females and are fixed and update medically. They are both are approximately 7 to 8 years old. Both are crate trained and know to go outside to use the bathroom. Both are good with kids, and other dogs, but I’m not sure about cats. Due to unforeseen circumstances (2 infant kids and 1 toddler) we are unable to take care or give them the time they deserve.

They do have a tendency to dig out of a fence so an electric/invisible fence is best. Both mostly lay around all day and very kind. Jessie is the one in the blue collar and Lexie is the one in purple. They both don’t have to go together but if they could that be great. Jessie is very friendly, and Lexie is very clingy when she’s get to know you. It does take Lexie some time to warm up to guy but she loves kids and ladies. They never bitten anyone and will come with heart guard, flea and tick medicine, as well as bowls and some food.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Beautiful hounds. I hope you find a great home for them. Hounds have always been my favorite breed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom